- Made in US
- Metal frame
- Mirror lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 57.5 mm
- Lens height: 50.1 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Arm: 135 mm
- 58 millimeters wide
- Slight adjustments to the shape of the sunglasses arms may be needed to get a custom fit. Adjustments should be made by a professional
- Item made in Italy or China.
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
- Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect.
- The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional.
100% U.V. Protection
All Sunglasses Come complete with Original Manufacturers Case, Cloth, and Booklet/Authenticity card when applicable. Please note case style and or color can vary.
Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world. From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity. Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.